Bluehost Review: Is it worth it (2022)
In this detailed review you will get to know about Bluehost hosting plans, performance, usage and alternatives.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is one of the most popular web hosting service providers and was started by Matt Heaton in the year 1996. Then the company started gaining popularity because of their affordable services.
Bluehost is officially ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. It’s a reputable web host used by millions of people to host their online website.
- A+ Performance- Its performance is A+ and website loading speed is around 3 seconds.
- Uptime – Uptime is 100%.
- Handles load easily – it easily passes the load test.
- Free SSL – They Provide free SSL for unlimited websites.
- 1 primary domain for 1 year and unlimited temporary domains for testing.
- Unlimited Emails.
- Free Site Builder with templates.
- 24/7 customer support via chat – usually responds in 2 minutes.
- 30 Day Money Back guarantee.
- Data center is located in the US only.
- Backup is provided in choice plus plan and above plans only.
- No free migrations.
Price starts from $2.95 to $13.95/month. This price is only applicable when you take their 3 years plan. If you choose a plan for less than 3 years then the price will go up. So you have to keep in mind all the things.
They will charge you $150 for migration so it’s totally up to your budget. You can also migrate by yourself if you have less budget.
Bluehost Hosting Plans
Shared hosting is perfect for people who do not get a lot of traffic on their website and also do not have a lot of budget to invest into their website.
If you fit in this category, then a shared hosting plan is the best for you (Bluehost).
In a shared hosting plan you’ll be sharing a single server’s resources with a lot of other people.
That means you and other people will be covering the cost of renting that server, and that would bring the price you have to pay down.
Obviously, the only downside would then be that your site wouldn’t have access to a lot of resources – keep in mind, though, that if your site doesn’t get a lot of traffic it’s unlikely that you’ll even need all the resources of the server in the first place.
A VPS hosting ,is a type of hosting where multiple companies use isolated instances on the same host or parent server.
In VPS hosting you will have your dedicated IP, RAM, CPU and much more.
VPS hosting is gaining popularity because it is much more cheap in cost than dedicated hosting but provides better performance, security, and reliability than shared hosting.
Dedicated hosting is a website hosting environment that provides the highest level of resource allocation, privacy, and control.
Its servers are completely isolated from one another, so users get full access to configure their server anyway they want without affecting another user or being affected by the actions of other users.
WordPress Hosting of bluehost was designed for the customers who need the resources, products, tools and support to create and manage their WordPress website.
Bluehost offers affordable WordPress hosting backed by experts to guide you through the intricacies of WordPress.
Whether it’s selecting a theme to design your website, updates to the platform, or ensuring you have the latest and most secure version of WordPress for your website, this hosting plan is great for any user looking to create a dynamic WordPress website.
Bluehost also provides a wide number of domains that you can choose for your next online project.
What extra professional services do they provide?
- Full Service Website – Their professional designers will build you a new website which is mobile friendly, optimized for keywords, articles are posted on your social media on your behalf.
- SEO Service – They will optimize your website for most effective keywords, create custom content, access weekly reports for SEO keywords, review website analytics.
- Pay per click Services – Their experts will create campaigns to market your website, choose exactly where and when your ads are displayed, control your monthly budget, instantly drive traffic to your website.
- Website Migration – Paid migration includes 5 websites, 1 on 1 consultation to review your website before and after migration, additional assistance for website design and promotion available.
- Hostinger – Best Quality with cheap price.
- Hostgator – Cost effective and great customer support.
- Dreamhost – Best cheap shared hosting provider.
Bluehost is overall a good hosting service provider, if you would like to host your website on US data center and would like a sitebuilder then you should choose their service otherwise choose your hosting service provider according to your web hosting requirements.
Want more? No problem!
Read related blog below
Godaddy Review 2022: Is it a Good Hosting Provider
4 Best Shared Web Hosting Services (In-Depth Review)
Comment & Share
I hope you enjoyed the blog!
If you liked it, I would really appreciate it if you can share it using one of the social sharing icons below.
Also, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!